Monday, July 06, 2009

Kuching


iphone_pic
Originally uploaded by leechingshen

Kayrin and I took our first flight this year, to Kuching. I surprised myself with how infrequent I now fly. From a couple of times a month in 2000/2001, I'm now down to one flying trip a year. Kayrin loved being on a plane..especially when Malaysia Airlines served up Baskin-Robbins ice-cream on the flight out to Kuching.
Kuching was wonderful, as we did nothing but wandered down Carpenter Street for food, lazed by the pool every evening after the afternoon nap. Night time meant more walking around for food and the waterfront.
This was Kayrin and SF waiting for the flight home to KL. We had three nights there but with an extra early flight out at 8:15 a.m. on June 9 and a late out home at 6:50 p.m. on June 12, we had four whole days. Sufficient for Kuching town. Next destination, Kota Kinabalu.

No comments: