Monday, January 14, 2008

Flu and Baby

Have left this site untouched for a while because, I've been busy. Mmm, busy trying to make baby! I've been dreading this bonking schedule that comes with my taking the first round (and I pray my only round) of Clomid (clomisphene citrate), afraid that it'd get too tedious for both SF and I. But surprisingly, we've been having fun! I have been anxious but there you go, something to look forward to every alternate day, as ordered by the doctors. Muahahaha.
And the flu bit. Yea, I caught Kayrin's flu. So I've been down with a bad throat and we've had to cancel our planned trip to Penang. Poor SF had to be brewing soup and steaming fish to feed Kayrin and I while we coughed our lungs out. And that's right after his working trip home from Jakarta. Prior to his travelling, I had warned and warned him not to fall ill. And guess who did.

No comments: