Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kindy, Stress, Illness

Kindy was a stressful start to the year. Stressful for me! No surprise for anyone reading this really but thank God, Kayrin now loves kindy..or Tadika Prima Ceria, to be exact. Gosh. What a relief. What happiness. For me. Sleep come easy. I can taste food again.
And that stress prior to that must have been my downfall. I came down with my twice-a-year upper respiratory tract infection. In simpler words, a sore throat that turned into incessant cough that turned into hacking cough and chest pain that keep me awake and made me more ill than ever.
The silver lining was the weight loss. I didn't weigh myself. But I got back into my B70 brassieres instead of hunting around for B75 or C70 ones. That's how I know I've lost a kilo or two.

No comments: