Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another Flat


21/12/08
Originally uploaded by leechingshen

When it rains, it pours. About a month after a big gash on one of the back tyres, I had another puncture. This time, I was at the office. A kind soul left this note on my car windscreen. Had I not seen this, I would have driven out of the office carpark. The tyre on the driver's side was flat as a pancake. Last round it was the other side's. AAM came to the rescue because the last round's tyre-changer was in a meeting. There was quite some heated exchanges between us because I was aghast that I had to find my way home after dropping the car at the workshop past 8 p.m. SF turned up in the end.
And thankfully, too, this time it didn't cost me the 1,031.90 ringgit like the previous incident.
It was a mere 32.55 ringgit, to patch what a screw had damaged. The amount had also included a 15 ringgit car wash, so all in, not too painful on my pocket during these recession-hit times.

No comments: