Monday, December 15, 2008

No Sweat

Some ladies at the gym head off after their yoga classes without showers. I've always had to have a shower, no matter how late I am in getting back to work. With sweat dripping down at every class, how was I to just "dry-clean" this body and put the office attire on. Today, I broke with routine. I traipsed into a different instructor's class and Cedric isn't the kind to drive you through yoga as if it's a cardio session. He instead tells you to "meld your heart", "lengthen the sides of your chest."
Mind you, it was quite difficult to do that. Got to focus on every bit of your body to know what to do. But it was a sweat-less session for me. So, after washing the hands, applying some deodorant and combing the hair, I was back at work ;)
Certainly not as gratifying as a yoga class that makes me sweat, but still good enough to keep me from nodding off at the desk.

No comments: