Thursday, March 26, 2020

Isolating

Isolating is my kind of thing. I love going off on my own, to read a book, obtain some retail therapy, get a massage, or even hit the gym. After isolating, I feel really good and want to go back to the other half. It's my way of maintaining my sanity.

Now, it's hard to isolate. I'm turning to running as my way of isolating. Who runs with me but I and myself. This is the best thing to do. Thankful, very thankful that I'm in a housing area that allows me to do 1 km for each loop. A bit boring to get to 21.0975 km going round and round the neighbours' homes but many don't have this luxury.

The isolation gets extended, to April 14 now from the initial April 1. Is it good? It's good for our health. It's to flatten the curve on the infection.

Sanity-wise, that remains to be seen. Kids are fully managed at home. No daycare, no school teachers, no transporters. Only the other half and I.

Teachers have a break for now. Parents get overloaded.

 

No comments: