Monday, February 11, 2008

Xin Nian Quai Le


Wishing most people much happiness and good health this year of the rat. Well, I do have a few people I wouldn't convey nice greetings upon ;)
The lunar new year started off well enough, with Shaw Feng and I staying loving during the first four days. And then today, it went a little awry. I offended my other half. All just days before Valentine's Day arrives too, as he had reminded me yesterday evening.
It all started during a CNY gathering, at a friend's place. Lo and behold, I found out that my spouse is an avid Facebooker. What? I was a little sad. There's a secret life that he has that I know not about. Haven't I pledged to keep abreast of his interest? What the heck happened? Was I too engrossed with my daughter's kindergarten homework? Am I too old to know what's going on in this real world? Better stop reading those car magazines! Gotta learn up Wordpress, Photoshop or find out what Mark Zuckerberg is up to. Larry Page's romance is passe, no? Or may be I'll have to read Valleywag everyday on top of The Electric New Paper. May be I'm just paranoid, like I always am. But I sure didn't like being left out. I may not be the hippiest and most happening around but I've got to be in the know. A busybody, no doubt.

No comments: