Monday, June 30, 2008

Viral Fever -- Losing 3 Nights' Sleep

Kayrin developed a fever on June 24, and I no longer remember when I discovered it. It's a bit of a blur now. How can anyone blame me for my not-too-great memory when I lost three straight nights of sleep after that.
She saw Dr. Wong on June 25, I still went back to work that day. But two more nights of being awake after that, I had to call in and ask the boss for a day off. Thank goodness boss is a nice fella and I got my day off to recuperate. I slept and kayrin slept the afternoon away too after we got Augmentin, dhasalone and Piriton from Dr. Wong. What a big difference the medicine did!
So on Saturday, June 28, we went to thank Dr. Wong and her staff with a box of Belgian chocolates. All for giving mummy back her sleep!

No comments: