Friday, July 27, 2007

Blogs


Why do we so love reading blogs? Must be because it's like peering into someone's diary? That's how I feel when I trawl people's blogs for links to blogs they read.
It's like I'm trespassing on others' privacy, reading their thoughts. Then again, they put their jottings down on sites where the whole wide world, or anyone with an access to the Web, could read. I'm not prying then, right? Tell me what you think, if you happen to stumble onto this site!
I've left my jottings on the site of at at least one other person, to encourage her to continue her battle against lung cancer. There are a lot of brave souls out there and it's not so bad if I manage to find some and send them good karma their way, even if I'd only found out about them via their blogs.

No comments: