Sunday, August 17, 2008

Terengganu

Ahh, the beach at Terengganu, here we come! We haven't had a beach holiday for so long. The last one must have been in Penang, and that was almost two years ago. Wow. We went to Cameron Highlands this time last year, went to Hong Kong in March. Finally, the seaside again. It will be the Awana Kijal. Looks pretty from its Web site. And it has the Taman Sari spa. Oooh..that's more important than any food outlets. It's a branch of the Taman Sari under Mustika Ratu in Jakarta. I'm a big fan of the Taman Sari in the Indonesian capital. Yes, I even memorised how to tell the cab driver to get there: Jalan Wahid Hasyim, menghala Tanah Abang.
That's how big a fan I am. Used to religiously go when I was travelling to Jakarta. These days, I can't even find time to go to Phillip Wain at Jalan Raja Chulan for a massage. Then again, these days I have a 5-year-old to keep me floored with her antics.

No comments: